Let us design a Custom Personalized Sports Banner for you!
ABOUT OUR BANNERS
- All of our banners are printed on high quality in-door/out-door 13 Oz. Scrim Vinyl Banner Material. This material is strong, durable, reliable.
- Our banners have a GLOSS finish.
- We include METAL Grommets at every corner and in the middle on the sides of your finished banner so that it's ready to hang right out of the box at no extra charge.
- All of our Banners are printed using high-end wide-format printers with UV Solvent Inks that are fade and weather resistant. Your images will be printed in FULL HD COLOR!
- WE DESIGN THIS BANNER FOR YOU AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!
- 99% of our banner orders ship the SAME or NEXT DAY.
THE DESIGN PROCESS
Once you make your selections, submit your order and upload your full color digital photo, one of our design specialists will GET TO WORK right away on your custom layout. Once the 1st proof is finished we will email you a proof to approve. At this point you can make ANY CHANGES you wish until it is exactly the way you want. Once you approve a final proof it will go straight to print and ship out with 24-48 hours for a fast delivery.
UPLOADING YOUR CHILD'S PHOTOGRAPH
An UPLOAD LINK will be included at the bottom of your e-mail order confirmation. This link will take you to an UPLOAD FORM. Here, you can upload the photograph so that we can get started with your design. Please include your order confirmation #, name, and telephone number.
SPECIAL NOTE WHEN ORDERING MORE THAN ONE BANNER
If ordering several custom banners for an entire team or group, please rename individual photograph file names to "CHILD'S FULL NAME" so that we know which photographs go with which banners.
PHOTOGRAPHY TIPSHere are some basic tips for taking photos to upload for our Custom Sports Banners:
- Cell phone photos are JUST FINE. Most modern cell phones take photos that are high enough quality for our printing needs.
- Try not to have a busy background. Busy backgrounds such as other people, crowds, cars, or playground equipment distract from the main person in the image.
- Leave some space around the person in the photo. This gives us a little room for adjusting and cropping.
- If submitting multiple photos for multiple team/group members, try to take the photos at the same time so that they all have similar lighting.